The first Sunday of each month is our Ohana Sunday…..dedicated to building strong marriages and healthy families who love Jesus. We take time in our services to equip you and then have fun after service activities for the whole family along with refreshments. Ohana Sunday’s are the best days to invite friends & family!! Every Ohana Sunday includes our Kids Church Store, Craft Corner, Coloring Stations, and a fun faith teaching!!
Upcoming Ohana Sundays:
- May: Pinata, Tattoos, Face Painting, and Banana Fana Boba Drinks
- June: Giant Water Slide, Super Soakers, Juice boxes, and Gummies
- July: Ball Shot, Goal kick, Shuttle Runs, and Ice Cream Sundays
- August: Back to School Roller Derby and Frozen Ice Cakes
Previous Ohana Sunday’s:
- May: Donuts on a string, blending a cell phone & target stations
- June: Hawaiiana Day, watercolors, building boats & celebrating new life!
- July: Let’s go Fishing! Fishing clinic at Kanaha beach & real fish stamping!!
- Aug: Back to School Roller Derby! Bring your bikes and anything with wheels!
- Sep: Lum’s Appreciation, Pinatas, Water Balloon Baseball!!
Take a look at our gallery of past Ohana Sunday’s: